September 13, 2010

Just a Post for my Lovely readers =)

Just received phone call from my head who asked me to finish up my work asap by tmr cause of some emergency. He need the thing on tmr and I still fingure out how am I going to print out so many slips once since my company has only one tortoise printer with 4 users who need it so frequently.  ><
I'm so busy recently even I can't have my lunch on time everyday.. =.=''
Anyhow I still will update my blog so, readers, please continue view my blogs and nuff ads. Thanks!
My nuffnang is getting slower now. =)

I gonna blog my weekend's BBQ with family!
I had two BBQ this weekend, one was friend's party and another one was family gathering for lantern festival/birthday celebration which I will blog on now.

you know, the best thing of BBQ is the process of preparing food.
where we can improve our family or friends' relationship by interactiing and helping each other.
This is the best part of BBQ.
Preparing Otak-otak made by my mom.
We helped to wrap those otak-otak on banana leaves for BBQ them!
Ikan Bakar with Tom Yam flavour.
Tau kua with otak-otak.
credit to lewis's idea.                   





Dory fish and ikan pari.
marinated chickens
these were don efew days ago so that they tasted better. 
Fried some mee hun.
credt to mom.



















Advocaat with sprite = best! *LOVE*

Setting fire is the tedious part of BBQ but,
he is good on this and so, we got no worries. =)
while we preparing lanterns. =)

Foods were almost ready!
yum yum!
Corns and sweet potatoes(which with those charcoals) are must for BBQ.
BBQ-ed mashmallow with buscuit. *likey*
I ate a lot of these. Full because of mashmallow but we bought mashmallow with 0 fat which means CAN EAT MORE!!
BBQ is so much fun if there were lots of people.=)
Somebody call 911~
*this is nice but my corn gone chao da after that =(*
my family with me so ugly peacing there. ><
I was last minute simply grabbed a lantern just to have a picture with them.
and Lastly, our party ended with a birthday celebration for my cousin who birthday is coming soon.
They both sisters were so scare of taking photos which were so opposite of me.=p

so,
HAPPY FORWARDED LANTERN FESTIVAL to everyone!!!


p/s: I hope I can finish tmr work on time. I wish to impress my boss so that my pay will increase assp..=)
Good noght everyone, and please, cont view my blog though I din't update that often.Thanks! Anyway, I still will try my best to update my blog. =)

-end-

1 comment:

the weirdo said...

ur bbq looks more nicer than bird one.wakaka.