September 16, 2010

Happy Moon-cake Festival!!

STARBUCKS

A very famous name in town
every shopping centers should have,
if not, you are outdated. :)

to tell you the truth,
I never had coffee in starkbucks before.
all I know is,
It Is Too Expensive for me. T.T
and I'm not a fan of COFFEE!
coffees are nightmares for me!
because whenever there is coffee, EXAM is around the corner!
that's why I hate coffee so much! :)
BUT,
I got this yesterday!!!! 
A box of mooncake from STARBUCKS!!!
All I know about starbucks was COFFEE..
 but not till yesterday he brought back this from his hometown
Thanks auntie for this! :)

HAPPY MOON-CAKE FESTIVAL TO ALL!!!
STARBUCKS's logo on moon-cake instead of mug or cup!!!
ok, I know I'm a bit outdated but what i know about starbucks is that,
it is not a place for a poor ppl like me
 the best is that,
A Starbucks moon-cake!!! =)

-end-

No comments: