August 31, 2010

so, how to start now?

Every weekend the same old routine - outing, eat, yamcha, sleep, another day - cook, eat, yamcha, sleep..and this has continued for 5 days!! Time really flies!!
September is coming and his training is going to the end But!,. I haven get any job yet! hng! =.=
I always asking myself? Am I too choosy or what?
The job that I'm interested at always somehow not suitable for me, either there is no reply from those companies after one or two interviewed or the location is too far such as like KL, Alor Gajah or even Muar! =.=I really desperate for job now!!! Hopefully tomorrow I'll get call from any, just any company!

ok. back to what I wanna post here.
This weekend just like any other weekends-searching and creating Foods!

Self-made Food:

Firstly..,

As my previous post shown, Pan cakes as a start of our day. :)
Next, a simple wo dan hor.
Then a too-much-steps BLUE-coloured ondeh-ondeh. This was my sis's idea of doing ondeh-ondeh for the weekend but at the end I helped her up cause of  those difficult steps of doing them. Can anyone able to get BLUE ondeh-ondeh from any stalls? credits to mom's brilliant idea of using unknown blue colour flower to replace the pandan leaves for colouring them.My mom said that flowers were usually used as a colouring for nyonya chang.
The Gula Melaka melted perfectly as what we wanted it to.
I love this. yum!
and lastly, a western food for Lewis Leong before he backed to his hometown. The chicken were marinated by my mom. It was marinated with musturd, some salts, some sugars, some peppers, and some soy source if I'm not mistaken and was marinated for about half a day. I really admired my mom cooking but I'm not her stage yet.ha! My job was just to fry the chicken and those ingredients.:)

The Food that we craved for this weekend:
There were..
First, Sushi from sushi-ya at Dataran Pahlawan where all the sushi were sold half price!!50%!!
Term and condition: Only available on weekdays from 3pm to 6pm.
People, can have a try. It's worth!
Next, Kenny Rogers at Mahkota Parade.
it's been so long I didn't touch Kenny Rogers but it was tasted still so good like last time since I was em..secondary school I think. yum! and, And it was less cholesterol, less salt and less don know what.
Conclusion: it is very healthy to choose Kenny Rogers. :)
I so damn like their Chocolate Muffin!
Then,night dimsum at Malaka raya with cousin.
The food got no any special except they open at night and it's expensive! not recommended to go. I still prefer bukit baru's or bukit beruang's where they got lots of varieties for us to choose and their dimsum is much more bigger than this. :)
And,breakfast at windmill. He ordered a pepper fish and chip instead of breakfast set.
I asked him why? and he said because the set has mushroom soup. =.=
He knows I love windmill's mushroom soup. :) hehe.
see the crunchy bread on top of it? that's I love with the soup. :)
and so I ordered windmill's breakfast set.
This set only cost RM3.99 with a cup of free tea/coffee.:)
Next, to the Newton specially for this! Malak Taiwan sausage!!
The reason we went for this is because I personally curious about the level of the spiciness for this sausage.
I heard a lot of people said how spicy is this and so, I wanna have a try and yes, it is really SPICY!!
 
Although it was spicy, it still tasted so good till I cant take my mouth out of it. :P
ci chong fan. His favorite. :)
and this also. Every weekend we went jonker he surely will buy this. But he claimed that Newton's tasted better than jonker's tapoyaki.
Lastly, Frog cafe's ice-blended peppermint.
This is very refreshing but I still somehow prefer Jonker's chocolate-mint.:)

Finally all my photos have uploaded.
Had a great weekend with those Foods.
Gonna diet for this weekdays. :)

-end-

2 comments:

Kim said...

hmmmmm Takoyaki! It made me hungry~

renaye said...

second blog in a row i visited posted food pictures and i'm really hungry now!!!