September 28, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Real

yuhoo~here comes the third question for my Digi iPhone for the win contest of mine.
The third question of the contest is,

What you love about the DiGi iPhone 4 Plans?

This is easy!!
Because this plan is CHEAPER and offers lots of beneficial free GIFTsssSS!!

As a staying outstation fresh grad who just came out from U and still finding for job,
I always can't afford to pay my monthly bills!


The scariest thing for me is always at the end of the month where we need to pay for our rental,water & electricity ,PHONE and INTERNET bills!!!!

it's always over my budget!!! T.T


HOWEVER,

with iDigi Postpaid plans, I can save a lot!
you know why?
BECAUSE..
There is a Monthly Fee pricing Promotion from 24th of September 2010 onwards!!!
with this plan,

1. I'll get CHEAPER monthly fees compare to previously fees, 
2. I'll get MORE monthly FREE usage such as VOICE CALL, SMS, MMS and INTERNET!!
3. I'll get LOWER rate fees after monthly FREE usage for VOICE CALL, SMS and MMS!!
4. I'll get NO extra charge after exceeding monthly quota!!
5. I'll get cheaper calls up to my six friends and family!!
and, And, AND!!!
6. I'll get FREE calls, SMS and MMS up to six family lines!!!

THEREFORE, 

With iDigi Plans,
I can..
SMS GOSSIPING AS MUCH AS I CAN!!
Even if I'm in the toilet doing "Business"

 PHONE CALL AS MUCH AS I CAN!!
with hubby EVERY night before going to bed!

AND!!!! 

ONLINE AS LONG AS I CAN!!!


WHY?? 


cause it's FREE ma..

so, 


with iDiGi Plan,

We just need to pay RM58 per month (optional RM88 or RM158),
and we can get FREE calls + SMS + MMS + UNLIMITED online!!
and the best thing is 0% interest for installment up to 36 months!!

As a result, 


Those are the reasons why I love about the DiGi iPhone 4 Plans. :)
The MOST affordable plans!

DiGi iPhone 4 Plans,
the smartest and saver choice especially for a calculative people like me!:)

-end-

No comments: