October 1, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Life

phew~here comes my last post of DiGi iPhone 4 the Win contest!

I guess I'll miss this contest so much because I really enjoying and had so much fun on blogging and editing those photos and most importantly, I had really learn a lot on iPhone4 and the beneficial offers from DiGi plans!! I guess I gonna change to DiGi soon cause it's really CHEAPER and with LOTS of FREE girfts!!

ok.here's the fourth question of  DiGi iPhone 4 the Win,

Write a blog post with the title, "DiGi iPhone 4 Life" and in my blog post must include a photo of myself with either ONE of the iPhone "frames" given.

I have edited a song (from Orianthi - According to You), specially for my lovely iPhone4!
readers, enjoy it with your music on. >.<



Blurlynn – According to me
According to me,
you're smart,
you're useful,
you can do anything right~

According to me,
You’re easy,
you’re beautiful,
Forever in my mind

You’re light in my pocket
Can show up on time,
Even if I’m in trouble,
According to me..according to me~

According to me,
You’re convenient,
You’re incredible,
You can’t get me out of my mind

According to me…
You’re lovely,
So advanced,
Everything I ever wanted
Everything is perfect,
I don’t feel like losing you,
So baby tell me what I got to lose.
You’re into me for everything I’m not
According to me~

As the song said,
with so many advantages of iPhone4,
I really so into it and I want it in my life!
it can help me solve a lot of my daily routine problems so easily!

now,
Let you guys see what I got from DiGi yesterday?


A FREE  umbrella which I got when I was registering for DiGi!
and it was a lengzai (handsome guy) who gave it to me!! *blush*

*calculator replaced as iPhone first, when I get it, oni take a real iPhone photo* =p

Whenever there is DiGi,
There is always no worries..
Even if it is raining ,there is an Umbrella from DiGi too! :) 
how caring they are..

DiGi,
Always The Smarter Choice!



Acknowledgment
Finally, this is my last post and I had finished it on time!
Let's wish me Good Luck for an iPhone4!!

Thanks to nuffnang and DiGi  for giving me the chance to join this contest. 
I really enjoying the process of blogging and knowing a lot about DiGi and iPhone4. :)
Thanks and Good Luck everyone!! muack~ <3

-end-

1 comment:

i WIZARD said...

all the bst for the iphone4 contest