September 27, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

well,here's come the second question for Digi iPhone for the win contest of mine.
The second question of the contest is,
which App from iTunes App Store that I have seen/tried out is my favourite and why?

hmm..this question is a bit challenging for me because I have not seen or try iPhone 4 before...
If I did, then why I am here so crazily for this contest, isn't it? =)
However, to be a kiasu (scare to lose) person like me, I've done some research on iTunes App based on internet and youtube. (cause I wan to win this contest ma..hehehe.)
Thanks god there is still someways for me to solve this problem. =)

Based on my research, I've found out that iTunes really has lots of attractive apps!!


 but among all of them, my favourite would be Apps for Cook! 



why?  



Firstly,
Those who follow my blog often, they should know I like to cook. 
This is one of the reason I choose this app
because this app is fully equipped with recipes and step by step instructions which will make you want to try all dishes with only one small gadget!How cool is that!
It is so much better comparing to recipe books!
you know why?
Try to imagine that when you, for example want to make a pancake...and trying to find your recipe..

from those thick recipe books?

 They totally ruin your mood on cooking!

so thick, so many pages!
How could we find a specific recipe of pancake from those books?
yes..I know we can do it, but it's time consuming!
However,
with iTune, we just need to tag the food's recipe that we need to find and it will appears in the screen by 1 second with step by step instruction!

Secondly,
As people aways said,
A picture is worth a thousand words.  

Recipe's books..

                      with no pictures, no video??! Only wordssSSSS!!!!
*you can click in for a closer look,it's really the recipe book of mine! :)*

make me even more confusing...=.=

but if with Apps for cook, it is so much easier because this app not only quick and easy,it consists of step by step instructions with PHOTOS of EACH steps, and also fanstastic VIDEOS on different subjects!
*double thumbs up*

Therefore, when we are using iTune's Apps for Cooks,
it seems like we are "inviting" Jamie Oliver into our kitchen!
This can be done by just downloading the Jamie Oliver 20 Minute Meals app!

yuhoo~my idol is cooking with me! 
and is like he is standing besides me guiding me steps by steps. This can avoid lots of common mistakes.



If you are still not clear..you can simply switch to photography or videos for more information.
*and take this chance to see his handsome face more..hehehehe..*
For situation such as when we are not sure how thick the strawberries we need to cut into?or what is the colour of the pancake after it is baked?
All these problem can totally solve with pictures and videos!!! =)

Other than Jamie Oliver's, there are also others apps such as epicurious and Bittman's cook!
But for me, I still love Jamie Oliver!
How I wish I could go for his cooking live show to see how he cook! =p

Lastly, there is a feature for iTunes  which I personally feel that it is so great and so suitable for an absent-minded people just like me!Is call as a shopping list function!!! It is so much convincing during our shopping at the supermarket because it separates the different recipes you want to make with the shopping list (you just need to add the things you need). This is very helpful where we want to save multiple recipes that we want to remember.



Therefore,
with Apps for Cooks,
making pancakes or any other food is just a piece of cake.
It is easy, convenient and  save a lot of time! :)


so, i personally feel that..
Apps for Cooks,
is my favourite apps due to my interest on cooking, convenient and easy to use. It is also a much helpful cooking apps to those housewives who need so much recipes to prepare their everyday meals. Especially nowadays,people live in hectic life,some housewives who need to go work and prepare meals for family, this apps is their great choice where it helps in saving multiple recipes and it reminds you the recipes you need to buy during your shopping at supermarket.
This app really a great choice for cooking lover! :)

With all those beneficial apps owned by iPhone4,
I totally interested in iPhone4! 
Hopefully I am lucky enough to have my own iPhone4. :)
Digi,
Always The Smarter Choice!

-end-

1 comment:

Lunia said...

haha love ur post. good luck ^^