August 5, 2010

A trip to Puchong

Days when we were in puchong..
Bro brought us to Sunway Pyramid shopping and at last I didn't get any blazer..
It was lucky that I didn't buy it cause my convocation didn't use much of it..
The very first time dear fetch me.
he claimed that his car was dirty..
=.=''' it was cleaner than mine. I think my car is the dirtiest one..

After back to my uncle's apartment,
we headed to the pool..

as usual, he is not fancy of swimming but we really had fun that day..
though he can't swim, with his height, he's still able to stand and walk in the pool..XD

At night, we had our dinner at one of the restaurant in Subang.
The foods were quite nice,
I prefer their tom yam fish and fried yam ring. yum!
super ss-ing in the restaurant! :)
no doubt. I was pretending to sleep in his shoulder but my sis said I look more like a ghost. T.T
The birthday girl. This was her dad treat. :) Thanks! 


Lastly,
we had a birthday celebration at home..
while waiting my always-late-bro to come,
we make this..
This is so call as 童年的时光...
it flashed back those days when we were having fun at the backyard of grandma's house..
with my cousins..
Happy Birthday!
My uncle said it's sweet 17th! =.=''
He wants his daughter to be forever young? Big NONO!
and her mom actually forgot that she is already 17th!
she took 16 candles from the sales girl and da da! there were only 16 candles on the cake.
we burst into laughter because of this.
everyone laughing of her parents for not wanting their daughter to get older.
 Taking photo of the cake seems like a transition for a birthday celebration. LOL!
Brother, sister and cousin.
This cake was great.
I recommended to one of my friend and she said nice too..
highly recommended..
it is a fat free cake and you wont feel jelak even you eat it more...
have a try, you won't regret if you are a fruit lover. :)


-end-






















No comments: