August 2, 2010

MMu 11th Convocation 2010


The day I had waited since I’m in Beta year.
Time flies, everything changes..
Those days flipped through like book's pages..
Still remember days we struggled for assignments, quizzes, midterms, finals and FYP!
Talking of assignments, I would firstly thought about Chi's house..
The "5-star hotel" I always been there when having our assignments..
nights with McD in her room while facing laptop with "codes".. 
For now, whenever I went to her house, it flashed back those nightmares we were having in her room..
All those sleepless nights and panda eyes were memories for us now..
and also the day with zero breakfast and almost faint before FYP presentation..
but at last thanks to chi's sweet, I survived for that day and completed my presentation..:D
All had done!! finally.. and especially good bye to dear programming..
Those java, python, pearl, C++ 's codes always recognized me but they were always strangers to me! XD
I wish I never see all of you again in my future..
I doubted how Mr. Khor could faced them for life..?
Never will I choose a field related to programming..Big NONO! :D

Hopefully I really gained knowledge within these 4 years,
and get a job as soon as possible please..
Specially thanks to my family, relatives, lectures, dear and friends who came to my convocation and thanks to my parents who raised me up. No them, no me. muack~ :D
Now is my turn to do something for them. Indeed, I haven get a job yet. XD

So, let the pictures do the work again..
As Lynn is very lazy to type more..
 This picture really suck. My mom said my hair looks wet and I can't explain why! and please ignore my dump mouth! @@ khauthar is at the back of me :)

Family picture.

siblings.

Big family.

coursemates. :)

Now photo session. 
Miss Ong. Thanks for coming :D

Miss Tiang. Thanks for coming too :D she said I'm pretty on that day. XD

Edith and Lichin.Smart girls of our class. :)

Jocelyn, Mei Chi and Joceyn. :)

 Chi and me. :) ahhak! I just notice we both having snoopy! :D

Chiew Lian.

Kevin.

Evon.

Joceyn.

Han bin.He keep Insists he is taller than me :P

Jega. Smart and tallest guy in our class. :)

 The girls + Kevin :)

Elaine, Chiew Lian and Yan Ling. 

4-11 Kawan-kawan sekalian. 

Everyone. 

me and dear :) 

Graduated earlier :P
Thanks dear for everything. He has been cracking his head to get me a present cause he is always busy for his training and  projects and so, got no time to prepare one for me.  but at last, he bought me a lovely flower and a Big snoopy bear. Love you! muack~ ^^

dear with my family. :D


so Lynn has...


Officially graduated from MMU! 
(so wanted to get out from that "hell" and yes, finally i did it! :P )



yuhoo~
Everyone successfully graduated! Not even one left out!
Proud of our coursemates! 100% graduated!!  :D

Lastly..

Special thanks to uncles, Gor and Lydia, Lewis dear, Canary,Vivian, Sinling, Mei Chi, Veronica and Ying Ying for the presents. *Hopefully not left out one of your name*

me and piggy from Daniel and Lydia :D Thanks! muack!

p/s: Now is time to get a job!! @@
-end-


No comments: