August 28, 2010

Pancakes

This weekend-Pancakes!!
you know why every weekend I got the mood to cook something?
because there were somehow people will eat it!
Lynn always like to do but don't like to eat much! ^.^
someone can finished up all even I can't finish them! :)
Pancake with strawberries! ^^ L.O.V.E
with extra chocolate chips!
Mine! :) I like with some "chao da" pancake. ^.^
It tasted more crispy and yum! :P
They look good and taste good too!
Pancake with some milk taste + sour strawberries + sweet honey! yum!
Inside pancakes have some chocolate chips!!! :)
He said, among all my friends, I can cook nicest food! wahahahah~
All friends of mine, don't angry ya~ :P
Everyone enjoy eating~ <3
Mummy loves it too! :)
I personally learned this from one website.
click here for more information.:)
-end-

No comments: