August 23, 2010

Nasi Pattaya!

After browsing my friend's facebook, I saw she made Nasi Pattaya!
This has given me an idea of doing that too since we cracked our head to think of what to made for our weekend. :)

We went to nearest sundry shop and bought those ingredients.
while preparing the ingredients, I noticed he really suck in cutting those things!=.=
In the end, most of the ingredients were prepared by me! :)
Ingredients were prepared.






















Next, we started to fry ikan bilis to taste like Nasi Koreng Kampung and then also the rice.
Finally, OUR FRIED RICE!! Tasted really good. No cheating! :)

The next step would be his job. I really don't know how to fry eggs that is big enough to cover the rice.
ok. I admit he is good in this but, But I'm good at fry rice! :)
Next, we putted rice on top of the egg and covered it. The last step which was the most difficult step, taking out the fried eggs with rice inside! We failed to take out the egg and so, we took out some rice and that's the reason why our Nasi Pattaya looks small. :P
It looked more like popiah than Nasi Pattaya cause it was in long shape instead of square. ha!
But the taste was still so nice! :)
yummy!:D
Our Nasi Pattaya finally succeeded though it looks smaller a bit ! :)
call it as Mini Nasi Pattaya! :P

After finished eating, we take away some for my mom.
Hard Rock Cafe! I like this shirt!:)
He said I look like a kid wearing this! hng!
Purple high heal with this suite? Big NONO!

-end-

No comments: