August 23, 2010

My 22nd Birthday!!!

This year, I got 3 birthday celebrations which were from family, friends and dear! :)
I'm so satisfy with my life now cause I have so many people sayang me, the only thing that I have to do now is get a job and it would be so perfect then. :) This would be one of my birthday wish.

The first birthday celebration which was from my cute family.
We had a lovely dinner prepared by my mom and they bought a cake for me! 
I'm officially 22nd now! so old!
Friend asked me got any excitement when this day comes? I said NO! cause it's so old for me. (:
I'm not greedy.3 wishes is enough for me this year. 
The two were so excited to see cake. haha! 
My big big family :)
Another picture of us. :)
Me and My uncle's family.
Dear.
The two cute little cousins of mine :)
I got a present from my aunt and an ang pau from uncle! :)
Excited to see it.
It a lipstick from L'oreal and Manicure set! Love them! XD
Thanks to my family who celebrated my birthday though I'm big enough to skip all these processes.

The second birthday celebration with friends.
Location: As always our favorite place- Dreambox!!
The second cake of mine ) <3
Face still look so chubby. :(
Thanks to all my zimui! ^^
ling, why are you look thinner nowadays? envy >< *comparing my face with ling*
The most surprise for this year birthday is that kawan-kawan 411 also came for my birthday! hehe.
Thanks ya~
Don no which camera I looking at >< uploaded this photo just to show the couple were so cute in this picture.haha!
me and dear <3
You are too tall for me! (:
Present from Chi, Yin, Canary, Vivian and Sin Ling! Thanks girls, love it so much!
Chi, your taste really good har..I like it so much! <3
Thanks to all of you for the birthday celebration! Thanks muack~

And lastly, the third birthday celebration with dear!
The most most surprising birthday celebration I got for this year! XD
because for the first and second's, I knew they will celebrate for me, just don know when or where except the extra friends who came. 
Thanks dear for all your effort, I'll appreciate all of them! :)

The story came like this..
Firstly, we went to a place where we wanted to go for so long - Stone grill
The place where I personally think the prices for the foods are not affordable.
However, due to that day was a day before my special day, I decided to treat him a meal and finally yes! I did treat him seen he always rejected my money! hng!

The foods we ordered were just normal western food. The only special thing from Stone Grill's is that the food will maintain hot always cause of the stone. 

  Cam-whore every where we are is our tradition! :P
 
Their hot-chocolate is so special. They gave us a standard steal teapot with hot chocolate and an extra cup for us. I was thinking of why they did that? It is they prefer to wash extra dishes?
 
Get the picture?
I don know whether this is their point or not but this was my brilliant idea.Keeping the hot-chocolate warm always :P

 so, are you satisfy my meal? :)
 
 For me, I am! :D
and so, I thought we had already celebrate this special day, because,
there were nothing left. - present I already got from him ealier last week, meal already got (Stone grill), just lack of cake but I was so satisfy already because he accompanied me all the way on my birthday celebrations either with my family or friends. Besides, I had already got 2 cakes. It's really enough for me.


BUT NO!
This haven ends!!
22nd of August - After having gathering and celebration with my friends (the second celebration), it was around 1 to 2 pm. And I thought he would be back around 4 to 5pm that day.He did backed on that time but not to shah alam, but as what he planned, he went to Jusco!!  Therefore, after my uncle ready to go back KL, he packed his luggage and ready to go back his "house" like every week he did.
I remembered when he ready to drive back (as I thought), he kept remind me not to switch off the handphone. I got no doubt too cause I thought he was just going to sms me on the way like every week he did too.

When he was on his way back shah alam (actually was Jusco!!),
I received 3 to 4 messages from him,
1st and 2nd one were just normal talk.
3rd message - hey, u wake up ad tell me ya~ I got things to show you! On your laptop when you wake up.
Then I on my laptop. I thought he was going to show me some notes like he always did. Writing notes on my laptop's sticky notes to remind me something. Unfortunately, I can't find anything on my notes and I replied him - where?
4th message - at C drive there.

As requested, I searched C drive and I found one video!!!
The video he did for me. He used up 2 weeks to do it. T.T



I cried the moment I watched the video, may be cause of the song (special song of us) and the memories we went through for this past 6 months. The moment I cried, I locked the door. I scared my family would say I "kisiao", watching video also will cry. haha!
And after the video going to end, I heard knocking sound on my door. The first knock I ignored it, but the knocking continued and when I felt annoyed, I opened it with my head down to avoid my face to be seen by my family. The moment I backed to my laptop, I hear HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
A guy who I'm so familiar with, supposed to be back to his hometown, standing right in front of me with a big secret recipe cake!!!!! The most special thing about the cake is that it was a cake with different flavorsSS!! But all of them were cheese cakes (he knew my flavourite cake is cheese cakes!!)!! T.T I totally cried that day! cried so much! haha!
I was so SURPRISE the moment I saw him and I don't know what to say but kept asking him why are you here? How you going back  later? when you going back? etc. He took leave just to celebrate for me!! T.T
This is the video, my sis helping him to take. :) He even pakat with my family to give me such a surprise. My whole family knew he was going back on Monday except me!! hng!


vk: he locked the door!! Can go through the toilet ar..
mom: *knocked* Lynn ar!! open the door! Lynn ar, I want take remote control la..remote control where?!!  =.= *pandai cakap bohong XD*  what you doing there..?
vk and Lydia: Happy birthday to you...*started singing song for me*
Lydia laughed so LOUD there XD and said she knew this whole thing already!! hng!
He gave me the pinky pillow was just besides of me. :P my mom still laughing there! XD
This was the cake he bought fpr me. All the way from Jusco and he told me he was so embarrassed when he was buying this cake cause the sales girl need to cut every "whole" cake just for a piece of it and she combined every slides into one whole cake. The reason he did that is because he knew I would gone jelak just by eating the same old cheese cake as he always said his dear dear eat as quality not as quantity! muack~ so love u! Thanks!
Singing birthday song to me. The day was so tiring for him cause he had already hidden in my downstair's room for almost 2 hours just to wait me wake up from my sweet dream. ha!
I'm first time getting this type of cake! yum!

 Pretended to blow the candles.:P
Ignore my casual look please cause I really don't know there will be another celebration and taking picture again. :)
I so love you!!!!!! muack~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNN..
Present from him!! L.O.V.E
A pinky pillow which has our photo on it and a mug. The mug was not a normal black mug. Provided video for explanation. hehe. <3
The video showing the "magic" of this mug!


and And AND!!

He bought a pink comb for me!!! The reason of buying this I would keep it as a secret for both of us. hehe.

I really really got a BIG surprise from u dear. Thanks for everything you did for me!!!  Thanks!! muack~~

and lastly, since he was not back on sunday, we went to wings for a free meal!! *seen birthday girl can be requested a free meal from wings* :P
Preparing ourselves for outing!! :)
There I got my free meal from wings. Provided terms and conditions! :P
I like this picture!! We look so nice here. hehe.
me and my sis. Thanks for the meal again. I know you are very stingy. Treated me half already thank you. ha!
dear smile so sweet. Must be something funny I said. hehe.
I will appreciate everything you did for me...and be with you forever!! hehe. I LOVE YOU!! muack~

Therefore, my day ended so perfectly!! Specially thanks to family, friends who celebrated my birthday and those present and thousand thanks to dear!!
p/s: Thanks everyone!!! <3 muack~ :)

-end-


No comments: