August 17, 2010

Lunch @ Pizza Hut

The last 2 weeks I've nagging wanted to eat pizza hut,
that's the reason he keep insist to bring us for Pizza Hut..
even though his stomach still full of mee which bought from my mom as breakfast.
so, we headed to the nearest jj just for pizza hut and also some shopping.
I saw a very cute pant but i didn't buy it because I forgot to bring extra money!!! grrr...*angrying*
if I take it, he sure pay for me...so, I didn't take it.
but I'll take it back this Friday *hiak hiak*

New JJ Pizza Hut
To tell you the truth, I've been here twice but I haven get to go deep inside of it, usually we will choose to sit in front of the sits where they were nearer to the counters. Easier to call for services.
This time we had a try and immediately gave up after awhile cause there was so damn HOT. No air-con provided. Now I know the reason why no much people sitting inside. haha!
and so, we changed our place again.O.o
Thnaks to the host!He is looking so blur..
I haven try this yet, not after that day.
The cheese one the side of the crispy pizza was great. I think better than the latest one where meat ball is placed on the side of the pizza. :)
Butter bread is a must for mushroom soup.
This doesn't taste nice if it is getting cold..
This is great if you eat it in small amount. :)
But I have one question on this, free one piece of bread for?
The bread doesn't taste nice with that cream.
creamy carbonara  cheese's spaghetti. *spell correctly?*
sleepy face O.o

After finished our lunch, we headed to the shopping mall
and I saw this!
They are selling Moon cake.
Moon Cake Festival is coming!
There were lots of variety of moon cakes, even this kind of moon cakes we can see they were all selling in this supermarket. They look so cute in this way but I doubted are they really tasty? I think should be very sweet according to the colours. :)
-end-

No comments: