August 12, 2010

A great way or bad?

I have no idea but I have get the outcome.
 
 5 months ago I look like this..


and now...
Am this!
any tips?
if i tell you, you will  never believe this.
I still eat like normal..and NO, I didn't go for any exercises!

I eat like this..
breakfast : mee/ bread
lunch: most probably sleeping or took snacks or bread. I will definitely eat something b4 sleep.
dinner: oats, sometimes didn't take any because no mood to eat.
supper: If I didn't take any dinner I would probably go for snacks or bread before bed.
Lynn can never sleep without stomach empty but she would never eat till 100% full. 

I got one effective tip,
I heard it from TV show,
breakfast eat like a king,
lunch eat like normal,
dinner eat like a beggar.

I really did this. The thing you like the most like mee, rice, or all those fattening carbo should be eaten during our breakfast.
Dinner would be some snacks or bread which won't cause any fullness in your body.
(i know some of you might think snack is so wrong but my life would be totally miserable without snack! hehe. )

Then friday, saturday and sunday I would give myself a holiday!
I'll eat without limits and go for many stalls eat like never before.
Girls sometimes still need some treat for themselves..
or else..life is totally miserable for them..
Enjoy those delicious foods and diet during weekdays when you are at home..
Then we only can enjoy the process of diet.. :)

I saw some girls who diet every single days like life are so meaningless for them..
That's a big so NO. I did this last time too but not after I watch some TV shows teaching us how to get an effective diet..the result unexpectedly more effective!
Now I can diet happily without any struggle.. :)

There is another diet tips from a TV show, click here for more info.
she is a famous celebrities from a rich family...

she said she never ever diet before when she is young but still, she is able to look slim always..
However, this never succeed when she reach the age of after 30th.
so now what she has to do is exercise and..
one thing I agreed with her is that if you eat too much in 1 or 2 days,
the next 3 or 4 days have to eat less.
I do practice this too. I control my diets during weekdays and have a big meal on weekends. :)

Diet never say totally no foods for a day,
if there are no foods always, when you once take too much foods too..
you will get fatter even more. This I learned from one of the TV show too.

so, what I trying to say is to balance.
when once you feel you put in too much,
the next day you shall eat lesser.

-end-

No comments: