August 12, 2010

Lists of Foods We Gonna Crave for In Malcca

As usual, we webcam every night..

During the chatting, I kept complaining of wanted to eat different foods from different places, don't wanna go the same old places and saying Malacca got not many places for food. I said I want to be like my friends who keep going for different places to try different foods..(cause of seeing all those food's pictures of hers make me starve..)
Then he told me that he actually wanted to bring me go a lot of places but I always say that the prices are not affordable..just like last time, when he asked me to go for Stone Grill, one of the restaurant in new JJ.. I rejected it because I felt the price is not reasonable for us even when he wanted to treat me with his first pay ..I am sometimes stingy, I admit ..hahak!

and so, by my request..
he started to say out the places that he know and I listed out one by one. Now ONLY I realize Malacca got so many places for foods actually and a lot of them I haven try because of the price T.T..and now I wanna have a try all of them one by one since I just got my allowance from my mom.. :)

we sometimes just need to pamper ourselves by not just thinking about MONEY! :)
Let's enjoy to the max! :D

These are lists of Foods in Malacca that we found out together and going to crave for all of  them :)

1.       Nando’s
2.       Kenny Roger
3.       Amigo
4.       Restaurant Jonny
5.       New JJ steamboat
6.       Taiwan xiao chi
7.       Starbuck
8.       Hong kong Restaurant
9.       Nasi Lemak
10.   Long Feng restaurant
11.   Stone grill
12.   Aunty Lucy’s house dim sum
13.   Batu beremdam cha sao fan
14.   Malacca raya white yun dun mee
15.   Alai ikan bakar
16.   Batu beremdam asam fish
17.   Malacca raya bah kut the
18.   Malacca raya bah kut the
19.   Pineapple rice
20.   Black and white coffee station
21.   Uncle John
22.   Papa John
23.   Malacca raya zak cai fan
24.   DP sushi shop
25.   Kopitiam chicken rice
26.   Gu cheng chicken rice
27.   BB fried chicken rice
28.   BB duck rice
29.   Jonker’s cendol
30.  Jonker's Laksa
31. Renasance Mee Goreng Kambing

p/s: I gonna be BIG fat pig again..yum! :P
-end-

1 comment:

wen pink said...

u r so thin.. nvm lar can eat more..