August 10, 2010

My Sunday..

Sorry readers for not updating my blog recently.
I've been finding inspirations and pictures for my new posts.
There I have it. Photos from last weekend's breakfast.

I found this picture in one of my folder. 
Posted it because I love this pictures.
Our breakfast. People always say, breakfast eat like a king.
so, we prepared this. Not fully a western food, but i think it can tahan for the whole morning..may be till lunch

This weekend our plan is to make mee hun kuey! hiak hiak
I like the process of buying ingredients from supermarket or market for our own-selves and prepare our lunch! This is so much fun than just sitting down and eat at hawker center or other places. :)
I love the process of making food. :)
I'm totally a Gril! :D

ok. come to the main point.
I gonna show u all a perfect way of eating ice cream.
May be this is not the first time for some of you, but is great to share this info to those who don't know.

First,
Get a Magnolia ice cream and oat krunch biscuit from any supermarkets.


Take a big scoop of ice cream and put on top of a piece of biscuit and lastly take another piece of biscuit and kiap it together.
Like this!

and you will form like a cream biscuit. :) try this. it tasted nicer than normal cream biscuit because in it, it is ice cream instead of dull cream. :D

P/s: oh! before forgetting..dear, thanks for your earlier birthday's presents! I really love them.I will be post up to my blog after this weekend. :) it's really a meaningful presents for us! :D

-end-

No comments: