October 7, 2012

Start to Blog Again

I'm gonna start blogging again!! Ever since I started work in KL, I stopped blogging due to I really lack of time and also don't have any special things to blog about cause KL life is all about work and work and work and back to home sleep! That's all.

My Saturday ended up so relaxing compared to Sunday which is quite pack.
Morning, we went to my friend's convocation and had some friends' gathering at our old school. Not quite actually my school, part of my U only. After that, we went Sunway to have some shopping cause here, except shopping, there is nothing else to do unless you have lots of friends here which I have not. Since we gonna choose present for Sophie, so we had a short shopping at Sunway and I bought my make up base from The Face Shop too! <3>

So here's the picture of us holding flowers for our friend!
She is too popular until we waited for her so long for photos! haha!
But I feel that she is so pretty on that day. :)
I haven got any of the photos with her until she uploaded on Fb.
Sorry, still two of us in this photos cause all my friends insist not to take photo with me. =.=



Ok,now I am gonna blog about my whole busy Sunday event here.It's quite a pack Sunday. I have 3 events to go on.The first one was my nephews' concert at MPAJ! Sorry, don't have any photos on this yet since my sis is the one who took those photos, I am the one just sitting there enjoying their performance. It's soooo cute all of them. I guess I really need to give a BIG thumps up to the teachers! I really respect their patience against those Monsters! But I guess today they were all Angles cause they really did a great job! I will post the photos after I got it from my sis.

Now, the second event is Sophie's birthday party!
We had a very hard time choosing her birthday present yesterday but I feel so gland that she likes it. It's actually some sort like a winter coat, is actually a winter coat which those Hong Kong artist likes to wear it!  I feel it's cool if wear it with a cute sun glass for her.HAHA!

Here's is the picture of she wearing the coat. It's a bit too big for her now cause there is no smaller size for black colour, only left the white one which we don't quite like it. So, we decided to choose this one since she will grow big and when that time comes, she can wear it perfectly. Her mom suggested that she could wear it on the next year winter session since they going to move on to Australia next year, hopefully that time will suite her more.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Sophie!
Wish you grow prettier and happier always :)

 Here's is the picture of us with her! My sis said she become prettier now! :)


So the last event was actually another birthday celebration with my uncle's relative's daughter! So confusing so many relatives. @@ I even don't know which is which now! HAHA!

So we had our dinner at one of the Korea's Restaurant at Pandan Indah! It was so great great great!
To be honest, this is my first time having my Korea food. Sounds a bit Sua gu but it's true cause I always thought of Korea food are all vege and no meat but so expensive! Not dai at all lor..I am auntie ma..always go for cheap and nice food ma..hehe..and since this time got people belanja, so why not have a try and since this time I got no chance to go Korea with my family so I give Korea Food a chance! HAHA! But it didn't disappoint me, they came out really really really nice!


Here's are some pictures I took during our dinner. Sorry,I've forgotten the name of the restaurant.

They really given a lot of vege but they provides chicken too! And their chicken they cut into pieces which I don know why still very juicy and soft! Not like our home cook chicken meat when we cut it into pieces, they became very hard and dried. This are their nicest point of all!

 So this is the way how they eat. Korean people always like to wrap meat, or rice cake (Chao Nian Gao) or even rice into this lettuce and take it together. I feel it just like Japanese wrap seaweed with rice and called it as Sushi. But it turns out surprisingly very yummy!
This is just one of our family table. There is another of ours just back of us.
We have a Big family which I like when it comes to gathering, it's very fun with more people and enjoying food and laughter together :)

So my weekend ended up so fun and so pack with all activities until we barely cope it but I am so lucky to have a planner to decide everything for me so that I can just sit down and enjoy it.haha! so, credit to Lewis Leong for this! <3 p="p">

And yes, I have one more thing to post about! As I mentioned, my family went to Korea last week and guess what, they bought me a lot of facial products which I love!
I am gonna show one of my favorite of all the products here. 

It's a Cheek Stick!!
 I love it cause it came with a super CUTE packing and the most important thing is, it is very very convenient to use, just draw it on your cheek and it came with a super natural color which I love!! And guess what, they bought it RM28 only which I saw it RM49.90 here! SO cheap!

So that's all, off to bed now and tomorrow I will begin my Monday blue and the whole working cycle again!!
I wish to fast forward the 5 horrible days again!! Tata night~


















No comments: