October 15, 2012

FREE and BORED

Since today I got back home earlier, I will write a short post just to not neglecting my blog where I promised  myself to try and blog at least one week once.

As usual, today is just another day of working life! Still so busy even though is already middle of the month.
FYI, my workload is on the peak when it comes to the beginning of the month or month end where the financial cut off month happens. That's explains why I am here blogging today. :)

oh yes, about my weekend. I had a great weekend with my family, a more relaxing weekend.I enjoyed every moment of my weekends without wasting it cause weekends passes so fast! :(

Talk about weekends, it reminds me of this! MY FUTURE HUSBAND WILL BE A PLAYER!!
This is what the stupid fortune telling website's prediction!
Last Sunday when I was taking my lunch and my bro said, eh..got something interesting which you might love to hear..I was like oh..Fortune telling website! Yeap yeap I am most likely very interested on this kind of thing, for most of you who knows me, you can guess it.
This is what mommy always said, nothing better to do, creating problems to myself.
So, we straight headed upstairs, to my bro's room and spend the whole afternoon sitting there and reading those.

For some of you who curious to know, this is the link -->http://fate.windada.com/cgi-bin/fate
  
So, this it is, summarized of mine
According to the "expert" from the website, he says my husband will be a rich guy, successful, handsome (which not applicable to Lewis Leong), How I wish he could stops until here.

sociable and drinkable (which also not applicable to Lewis Leong) and is a PLAY BOY and HAMSAP! (I straight away spotted Lewis Leong and scan from his top to bottom. hmm...a play boy! Might be, who knows in future when I am no longer a pretty Lynn and he is still that young based on guy maturity graph, above 35 guys are all better looking, career wise and rich! How sad on this for all the girls/women in this world, so unfair!).

Therefore, from here, I can conclude that Lewis Leong will NOT be my future husband. *keke*

and please, before I forgot this, you know what my sis got, she will have an educated rich helpful husband in future which is totally so contrast to mine! T.T Good for her also lah since I got no chance, at least our family still have one which is good one since me same with my bro, not good in marriage life. HAHAHHA..

So me and my sis joked and concluded this, hahahaha...
Lynn Kang's future husband can be find at Geylang's street, simply just pick one will do and Lydia Kang's husband will be a PhD! LOL!

P/s: To Lydia, please go find your husband in some famous accounting firm, law firm or hospital please! HAHAHAH!

HOWEVER!!BUT!!!FORTUNATELY!!!!! :P
I am so happy that at least my career is not too bad according to the "expert" and others like health, wealth, friends, parents are all good! some sort of balance my bad for my marriage life. T.T  Try to cheat myself on this.hehehehhe...Even good news, 3 of us have a good career and wealth! hahahahha..I wish this is true ar!

So that's all for today.
Before I off to bed, share with you guys my collections.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Tada! *LOVE*


 To be honest, I have even more which I didn't included in this picture!

P/S: Not buying cosmetic anymore! Stop Stop Stop!!! Saving plan starts! *finger crossed* I hope this succeeds though it's hard for me. :D













1 comment:

fashgrace said...

tudioh, the prediction for your husband is kinda scary. hopefully it won't happen