December 31, 2010

Happy 2011!

During 2010..
I worked very very hard on my studies and had a great result on my last semester..
I graduated successfully with friends and family on my convocation..
I found a job and had learned a lot of new things from the company..
I met a guy during my LAST semester as it was so coincident cause I wanna be in relationship after my study finished..
I knew a lot of new friends and I appreciated them with love..
I played Mahjung with friends until morning 7am..we really did have fun..
I had lots of birthday celebrations and gathering with old friends and I never forget about them..
I attended cousin's wedding ceremony with joy, stayed together with those long-time-no-see relatives..I had learned a lot from them..
I went Shah Alam with dear and I met his parents, I'm glad that they were very friendly to me..
I had some misunderstanding with my best friend and got once, I even hate her..but..after thinking deeply, I forgive her cause I know that we have to forget people's mistake and remember their good forever..
and finally,
I had a great Chritsmas and New Year Eve with family and dear..
and and AND!!
I got to snap photo with Singapore Artists on New Year Eve just after our dinner at Portuguese Settlement!
潘玲玲 was so friendly! I feel that I love her more and she is even more beautiful compare when she is on the scene!
How Lucky I am!

Last year was really a great year for me..
I hope that this year,2011 would be a great year for me too! =)

Resolution that I haven achieve last year,
D plan would be carried forward to this year! I hope that I can gone down 5 kg!
Jiayou jiayou jiayou!!!
At first, Lewis Leong, please don't bring me for food again. thanks! =D

-end-

No comments: